Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Do. Or do not.

There are a lot of things I would like to try. Some of them are big adventurous things, like skydiving (all the fun of falling without the pain of crashing!) or riding in a hot air balloon (it just seems so, I don't know, majestic). Others are smaller things. I would really like to try traveling by train, and I also want to learn to decorate cakes and make all the fancy icing flowers and everything.

Something that I really want to try, some day, is beekeeping. Bees are such interesting little creatures and it would be so neat to be able to observe their complicated little social hierarchies. Plus you would get your very own fresh honey on a regular basis, which would be pretty awesome. And it would be a good excuse to have lots of gardens and flowers and things to make sure that the bees were getting enough pollen. I don't know, I just think it would be pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment