Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A post.

Whoops, I guess we sort of forgot to pick a theme for this week, so I'm just going to do a free post.

I've had a pretty exciting couple of days. I have a friend, Martin, who's from Sweden. He did his first year of university here and then moved back home, so I haven't seen him in almost four years. But this week he came back for a visit! Since he came back, a bunch of my other friends who had dispersed after graduation (but not as far away as Sweden) came back too. It was really nice to get to see everyone and hang out and catch up.

The downside to seeing lots of friends this week is that it's put me even farther behind in my school work, which is a bit of a problem since exams are coming up, but at least there's only a few more weeks of worrying about it and then the semester will be over. I have no idea what I'm doing for the summer yet, but I'm definitely at that point in the year when I'm just looking forward to the break.

Other than that, I don't have a whole lot going on, and I can't think of anything else interesting to tell you, so I'll leave it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment