Wednesday, March 21, 2012

This is a title

I don't think that there's many things in like to try in life, and I had a hard time trying to think of things. there's things like I'd like to try and get a job or I'd like to try and live on my own. But there's other less mundane things I'd like to try too. I'd really love to learn to snow board, it looks like so much, being an ok skier I think I'd at least have the confidence to try it and fail. the only down side to this is I would need to take lessons and they tend to be quite expensive, but on the plus side I do live in Scotland and I'm only a few hours away from ski slops in the winter.

I'm really no good at think of things I'd like to do, I'd rather have someone else suggest something and then decided if I want to do it too. Any way this is going to be a really short post because it's late and I'm really tired. Also I'm sorry I missed last week, I don't really know the days of the week any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment