Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Effort was made :D

Again, I'm not too sure what to right about because there's no theme but I'm going to make an effort this week.

I haven't really been up to much recently, I went up to Aberdeen at the weekend to visit some friends who are university there. I'd never been there before so I didn't really know what to expect. All the buildings there are grey, I'm not even exaggerating, they're all made out of granite. But yeah I had fun in Aberdeen, it's actually quite a nice city.

I've also spent most of the week geeking out about Doctor who. I don't know if everyone has seen it yet so I won't go into any detail about it. I was just so amazed, I mean, so many emotions packed into one episode, I was a wreak by the time it was done. I also never really like River Song since the episode she appeared in but I hate to say it, she is actually growing on me, I think her and the Doctor have a lot more chemistry than they used to but I think that's actually because the Doctor kinda knows her now and is able to joke a bit more with her.

Any way if any of have any theories I'd love to hear them.

I also have a suggestion for this blog, rather than use YourPants for a place to suggest blog themes and discuss other things, that perhaps we create a private facebook group. Just because I don't feel that many people use YourPants any more and that we just forget about it sometimes, I know I do. Anyway it's just a suggestion, feel free to ignore it.

1 comment:

  1. I like the Facebook group idea! I'm on Facebook far too much anyway, might as well have it as a handy communication tool here :)

    I tried to create the group so I could friend all of you and then add you to it, but I'm not allowed to make an empty group.

    Here's my Facebook link, so you guys can friend me and someone can make the group: http://www.facebook.com/aisle4b

    ReplyDelete