Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I need more inspiration

This probably isn't going to be the best the blog, I've been out all day at the zoo and had to get a pretty late train back, but I'm gonna try.

One person who inspires me in my life in general is my dad. It's hard to put in to words why but he really does. He's a really nice, friendly, helpful person.

Creatively, there's a lot that inspires me. Music, books, films, places, people. Just about everything really. Obviously John's books are a real inspiration for some of my art work. Right now with my art I'm going through a bit of a black and white phase but sometimes I'll see a colour I really like and I'll try to use it in something.

Sometimes I like to cut words out of magazines and make up sentences and try to make up something around that.

Ok, sorry about how bad this is, I promise I'll do better next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment