Tuesday, June 14, 2011

10 000 words.



So I left my post until really late and we don't have a theme and I wasn't feeling particularly inspired and so I just went through my harddrive and picked out ten pictures.  Here they are.



This is sunrise over the Halifax Harbour.


This was breakfast one perfect summer day last summer.  I loved living around the corner from both a bakery and a park.  Also, that  book gets my recommendation any day.


Yemista, which is tasty (although this batch is a little burnt).






These are my favourite earrings.  I don't remember why I was taking pictures of them,  but here they are.




This is a river near where my parents live/where I'm living right now.

Happy Tuesday!  

2 comments:

  1. It looks so pretty where you live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That river is absolutely gorgeous. You live in such a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete