Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I was a prefect :D

I was pretty much going to the same thing as Katie did, I picked out some photos to show but I had to clean out my wardrobe and I found my old school ties and my prefect badge. I know that in USA you don't really have schools that have uniforms, I'm not too sure about Canada but I think it's the kind of the same, so I thought this would be some thing interesting to share.

These are the three ties I have, the one on the left is from the first primary scho
ol I went to, I was there from primary one to primary 3, the middle tie is from the second primary I went to because I moved house and it was closer, I was there from primary 4 to primary 7. The last tie is my senior high school tie which is still the same knot from the last time I wore it and it still has my prefect badge on it too. I'm kind of upset I that I don't have my junior tie any more, its like the other two ties it has stripes it was the same colour as the senior tie but with light blue stripes.
Here's a close up of prefect badge
I would like to point out that all the sixth years at my school got prefect badges, I'm not special in any way but I am proud to have gotten one. Another thing I think I should point out is that in my school juniors are first to fourth years and seniors are fifth and sixth years.

Anyway I hope you found my walk down memory lane at least a little bit interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment