Monday, June 13, 2011

Stuff happened, happens, will happen, will have happened

VERB TENSE

We need to make a list of themes five weeks in advance. I also need a punishment for missing last week's post.

So I'm going to talk about recent events. Next week I'm going to Costa Rica. I got really sick a while ago and spent a week in the hospital, lately I've been going back and forth for visits. Anyways for me it's important because I'm going a couple more times this week for another test and to see if I can get an 'OK' for travel.

If I do get the doctor's permission to go I won't be able to post for two weeks here. I will take many photos and videos of what we do there if anyone would want to see them. I believe we're going to have more time to do service projects in Costa Rica, I don't know what they'll be, though. For Morocco we knew what our project would be, but in Costa Rica I think it's going to be whatever they need us to do the most, it's a bit of a mystery, I'm looking forward to it.

There isn't much else, I'll be doing some last minute shopping for the trip. I'll be making plans for summer activities and chilling, but not actually since it's hot and humid. And I'll be theorizing what's going to happen next in Doctor Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment