Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer!

The weeks where we have no themes are always the hardest. I'm just going to tell you about what's going on in my life right now.

So, tomorrow is my last day of college and then it's summertime. I'm really looking forward to be finished and having some time relax a little. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to be doing this summer. I'm trying to find a job so I can have a little money to maybe go somewhere but I'm having some trouble trying to find anywhere hiring, I think my best bet is going to be a new Mexican restaurant that's opening soon.

Until then, I'm still trying to figure out if I'm going to move back to my mum's for the summer or stay at my dad's. Right now I'm think of going back to my mum's because that way I can spend more time with my old high school friends who I haven't seen in a while and go to the beach a lot.

I'm really looking forward to the summer, I know I have a few things planned towards the end of it, such as a Nerdfighter gathering, my birthday and going to a music festival. I just hope to do a lot of other things too.


No comments:

Post a Comment