Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Luisa

Unlike Sarah and Kaite, my name is very common where I am but I still dislike Sophie. To me it's a baby name, a name for a little a girl so I feel that I have out grown my name a bit. Technically, my name is Sophia but again I dislike this name .

I guess if I had to chose my own name I'd chose something more Italian because I'm very proud of my heritage and I don't think my name really shows that off well. Maybe a name like Luisa. It's a name that I have very recently liked, it was meant to be the middle name of one of my aunts but my papa got it wrong on the birth certificate and spelt it Louisa, and I think that's a funny story and that's part of the reason I'd like it.

I also know that a name my mum was think of calling me was Victoria and I've always kinda loved that name. I think it' a big, grand name. I wouldn't say I'm either of those things but I'd like a name that had some sort of importance to it. Also I think Vicky would be a really nice nickname.

PS. sorry this is late, I did start on Wednesday I just forgot to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment