Thursday, August 4, 2011

Yet more about the blog

Ok first off, Totally didn't realise that yesterday was Wednesday until I was walking to my friends house to spend the night watching DVDs. So I thought I'd use today since no one else is posting so I wouldn't have to go a week without writing anything.

I think I may have mentioned this before but I really like all the themes have been suggested, I think we should just work through them. One theme I could think of is what we think about the differences in legal drinking ages around the world, it's something I'm interested in and thought about it since Rachel mentioned she was turning 21 soon and with me being 19 and already legally been able to drink for a year. I think differences in things like that are interesting and it would be good to get other opinions on that. I think it's a topic that would create a good conversation between us.

Anyway, I'm not the best at thinking up questions or themes and I've left this pretty late again so this going to be a short blog.

2 comments:

  1. I like that topic idea; that's a question I've thought about before too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that idea - I think that's a good way to talk about our different perspectives too, plus it's just an interesting topic.

    ReplyDelete