Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Things that need to go

It was really hard to think of 5 things to get rid of in my life but here they are.

1. Procrastination. I'm really bad for procrastinating. If I could get paid for it I'd be a millionaire. It's really stops me from doing the things I want to and the the things I need to do. I need to get rid of this bad habit if ever really want to do something my life.

2. unemployment. I job would be really great right now. My bursary for college can only cover so much and that little extra from a job would be so good. Despite how easy it seems to get rid of unemployment, it has proven to be far more difficult than expected.

3. No creativity. I've had a real art block recently where I've like nothing I've done. Part of my lack of creativity is down to number one on this list, where I've been spending far too much time on the internet and not much time outside, watching movies or looking at art or getting any form of creative inspiration. I've started working on some really interesting stuff so hopefully that shall help get me more creative angin

4. Blackberry. I really hate mine. It's a lousy smart phone doesn't do anything smart. at the most it functions well for texting and phoning, twitter at a stretch. I know to this problem I should just get a new phone but I got mine on a two year contract, so I'm stuck with it.

5. Brad Pitt. Now I know this seems like I am about to bash him but I'm not. So if you didn't know Brad Pitt is going to be in the film adaptation of World War Z. (I've hear it nothing like book) And some of it being filmed in Glasgow as a cheap alternative to actually filming in Philadelphia. And I've seen the set and it's all really cool seeing all the cars and fire trucks and American traffic lights and street signs. But the set is George Square, which is right next to my college and that I'm back the set is a huge annoyance to get past becasue it's closed the whole square off and there are tons of people gathered round all hoping to catch a glimpse of Brad. Thankfully the filming is only going to last another week or so and then Brad Pitt will be out of my life.

2 comments:

  1. It's a little trickier with smartphones, but a trick I've used before is to buy a phone off Ebay, put in my sim card, and start using it without telling my cell phone company. Though it seems like now there's all sorts of company specific services for smartphones, so it might be tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Procrastination really does just ruin everything, doesn't it? Good luck with the job hunt, and the art projects!

    ReplyDelete