Saturday, October 15, 2011

Cookies, Commutes, and a Late Night "Oh Crap I Missed My Blog"

So I wrote this out this morning, drew some pictures, and took a photo of it. I've waited hours, but Blogger still refuses to acknowledge that I have that picture on my system. *sigh*. Here's the transcription I wrote out since my handwriting's messy; if I can get this to work, I'll put the picture in later, but I'd like to at least have something here!

UPDATE: Here it is! That is much messier/blurrier than I thought it was, so you may still want to hit up the transcription below.



I had a good Friday. I didn't have to leave for work until almost noon, so I spent my morning baking goodies for a potluck I was going to that evening and tidying up areas I'd let get messy during the week (drawing of a cookie that kind of looks like a deformed smiley face).


When I got to work, I remembered that I had a 3 1/2 hour break, which was unfortunate because I was in the middle of nowhere and my next client was even further from town (disproportionate map)


I decided to buck up and deal with the extra mileage and visit some friends. I had meant to write out my blog post in this time, but seeing people I hadn't hung out with for awhile, along with the lure of a free Mexican lunch, distracted me. After lunch I went back to work, spending more time in transit than I did actually working with the kid.


I had fun at our potluck that evening; it was just the right amount of people and all of them were nice to hang out with. REmembering that I had work the next day, I opted to leave fairly early and fall into bed when I got home.


At 2 a.m. the next morning, I woke up and remembered that I hadn't blogged. I promptly fell back asleep because I don't have the best attention span when I'm half asleep. When I woke up this morning, I had a nagging feeling that I'd forgotten something, and when I finally remembered, I wrote this (picture of me waking up, yelling "BLOG!", falling back asleep, and later thinking "did I forget something?")

No comments:

Post a Comment