Monday, October 10, 2011

This is exactly what I've been doing.

I am really bad at drawing furniture so I'm not drawing the guys who came to assemble my brand new super amazing bed that creek when I move or stab me in the back every night with springs that have broken free of their poorly made mattress casing.

I am going to give you the drawing that has been taking up most of my life these past couple days. It's actually an English assignment, but I took the art option so I wouldn't have to write another essay.

Here it is.
Image import quality is bad.

I am not an art student, and I'm not very proud of this image, it's out of my comfort zone and preferred style, but I've had to spend a lot of time on it today and every other day so I think it counts. This is what I did today. What you see isn't the real background, I'm still trying to fix the original one.

But anyways, if we're drawing a picture of what we did. This is what I've been doing for a really long time. The actual background has skeletons in it. I hate drawing skeletons and it is incomplete, I made a very light/not dark version of this for the post.

1 comment: