Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Space and time bending please!

I can’t remember what TV show it was but someone said they wanted to have ghost powers because it was like having three powers in, invisibility, flying and walking through walls. I thought that was really creative but I don’t think I’d want any of those powers. Invisibility is cool but I don’t think it’s really that useful, flying is cool too but it’s a bit Superman and I’m not sure I could pull it off, walking through walls would be good, I was going to say for robing banks or something but it depends if it’s just you or you and the objects you hold that can go through walls.

If we lived in a world where everyone had some form of superpower I’d quite like the power to use other people’s powers. Which I know is cheating but really everyone knows that Peter from Heroes was the best and a total bad ass.

I think that on a regular basis that I wish I could teleport. Like when I sleep in and am running late for college be able to teleport would be good because then wouldn’t need to worry about the long bus journey. Or when I’m really tired I could teleport home. It would be really useful if I had to carry heavy stuff. And I guess if was able to travel through space I’d also like to time travel. Time travel would be pretty cool but I’d only use it to witness important historical events. And also to buy as many 1950’s dress I can. A lot can go wrong with time travel but I think it could help me with handing work in on the deadline, I could do the same 10 minutes until it was finished.

Yeah, so basically I’d like the superpower to bend space and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment