Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I could be anything

I had never really thought much about what superpower I would like to have, so I've been thinking about it pretty hard the last few days.  There are so many options to choose from!  And they all have their own advantages and disadvantages.  I was having a really hard time deciding, but I was leaning slightly towards flying, and figured I'd go with that if I couldn't come up with anything better.  Then Sarah pointed out that with terrakenesis she could fly on a rock, and I figured that there had to be something else like that where I could fly but also get other sweet powers in with the deal.  I still wasn't coming up with anything, but then today I was sort of wishing I was a jellyfish (I always wish I was a jellyfish when I'm stressed out or upset or anything.  I don't know.  They just seems so chill, and they probably don't have too much to worry about, and it would be nice to float around in the ocean doing nothing for a while) and I realized that the best superpower would be transformation.

I could be anything!  I could change into a bird so that I could fly.  Any kind of bird.  I could be a swift or something so I could go really fast, or I could be a hummingbird so I could hover, or I could be a duck and just hang out at ponds all day.

If I needed to cross a body of water, I could be fish.  If I needed to get somewhere quickly, I could just turn into a cheetah.  If I was trying to see over a crowd, I could be a giraffe.

And when I was stressed out or upset, I could be a jellyfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment