Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bleh.

Guys, I just don't want to write a blog post today.  I mean, I do.  I like blogging and all.  But.  Ugh.  I just don't have it in me to write anything interesting right now.

Can I be whiny, just for a second?  Exams are really soon.  And law school exams are really scary and I don't want to do them and they make me so nervous that I've just been avoiding thinking about them, which means I've been avoiding studying for them but then I have more to do in less time and it just gets worse and worse and right now I'm so stressed out that I've just felt nauseous all day and I kind of want to just call my mom and cry about it.  I am a big baby.

Okay.  Um.  Happier topics.  I've been doing NaNoWriMo this year.  I haven't done it since... 2005?  That was a really long time ago.  It's been a little bit stressful, but also a lot of fun.  I've still got just under 4000 words left to write in the next 26 hours and 40 minutes, but that is totally doable.  The problem is that I skipped the 'boring' parts earlier because I was really excited to write the ending but now I've finished it so I have to go back and fill in the parts where I'm not entirely sure what's happening and I don't have a whole lot of motivation to write it... but I can't just give up at 46082 words.

Also I joined a youtube collab channel called TransCanadaVloggers.  I'm both excited and nervous about it.  We just started his week, and I haven't posted my first video yet, but I already filmed and edited it and stuff and videos are scary and weird.  But pushing myself outside my comfort zone is good, right?  Right.

Anyway.  Um.  I guess that's it.  Sorry.

1 comment: