Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm a bit of a cloud person, also this is late

Describing myself is a tad awkward for me so I'll leave this short.

I would describe myself as a bit of a daydreamer, and it's not such a great thing to be I find. I get lost in ideas and story lines and all other sorts of thoughts. My head has a permanent residence in the clouds. Therefore I often find I've forgotten some really important tasks I needed to do, my habit tends to get me into trouble sometimes, I space out into something frequently while someone is talking and then I feel embarrassed and the feel offended when they realized I've missed more than half of what they said. Daydreaming is nice thing to have when you have a need to not think about something but too much is just harmful and I'm on the side of having too much in my everyday life. That's one way I would describe myself.

I'd also describe myself as a pretty awkward person. I'm very bad at meeting new people. I tend to be very quiet and am not good at thinking about what to say to a person or have a conversation. I kind of always hope the person I meet is the kind who can't stop talking so I won't have to feel too awkward in a conversation. Yet with the people I already know, I can talk for a good while and comfortably. But I've always had poor friend making skills on account of being so shy. I also had a difficult time growing up with understanding social cues, facial expressions and voice tones. All those have had an effect on how I interact with people. So I'm not the best in social situations.

So that's how I'd describe myself. Not very down to earth and with poor social skills.

I don't really want to think about what other people would say about me. Probably the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment