Thursday, November 10, 2011

I am ... oh shiny!

I'm sorry abou the late post, but better late than never, right?

I would describe myself as a happy and optimistic person and sometimes overly sarcastic. I'm also a massive procrastinator, which has came back to bit my quite a lot, it probably has quite a lot to with the fact I'm easily distracted and rather forgetful at times. For example in process of writing this I was distracted by TV and tumblr, two of my greatest enemies when it comes to getting stuff done.

I think my friends would describe as an honest person, and I would agree with them I don't really see any need to lie. They I hink they would also I'm not someone you want to get on the wrong side of, when I'm angry I am angry. Most of the time all sunshine and rainbow but on the odd occasion something gets me mad you better hope that it's not you. I will say I'm only angry about 0.01% of the time so it's something to worry about.

I don't really know what else to say, it's pretty difficult to describe myself just because it requires me to think a bit about everything about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment