Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's a wolf but big

I've spent a lot of time thinking about what mythical beast I would want as a pet but I couldn't think of one so I think I made one up, it may actually be mythical but I'm not sure. I would like a giant wolf, the kind that would be as tall as me or maybe taller than that.

I think it would be like having a pet dog but only bigger. I could rid on his back and we could run through fields. In the winter we could cuddle up together and keep me warm. He'd keep weirdos away from me. I'd imagine it would make getting to and from college more enjoyable and a lot quicker.

Although that said trying to train a giant wolf will probably be pretty difficult and pretty problematic. It's like a dog only bigger... but maybe it would be smarter. And where would you keep a giant wolf, you'd either need a really big house or keep it outside and that doesn't seem fair. Plus how would you feed a giant wolf!? Where would you get enough food for it, it wouldn't be good if the local farmers came with flaming torches and pitch forks because it ate their cows and sheep.

Regardless of the cons, I would still really love to have a giant wolf. I think, the idea may of come from Princess Mononoke. There was some pretty big wolves in that wasn't there?

2 comments:

  1. There's a giant wolf in Norse mythology. I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure he was pals with Loki, and he got caught and chained up by the other gods or something? So, still mythological! Wolves are cool, I can see why you'd want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds cool, I'll need to look that up, I love myths.

    ReplyDelete