Monday, May 9, 2011

Honorary Penguin

This week's theme is where we would travel is we could travel anywhere in the world.

Well, right now, I'd say Morocco since I can't go anymore on account of my school deciding to change destinations after a bomb in Merrakech. All other World Challenge Morocco trips are still going, just not to Marrakesh, but because we have so many parents threatening to pull their kids, the school is changing the destination to Costa Rica. I've already gone to Costa Rica on school trips multiple times and I found out I can't get a refund if WC wasn't the one to make the change. All the work I've done for over a year now to earn that trip to Morocco is not worth Costa Rica, in my opinion.
So I would do anything to go to Morocco right now. That's where I would go.

Other than that bit of an angry rant, sorry, there are tons of places I'd love to go if I could. I'd love to go to Antarctica, Australia, Peru, and a certain country in Africa. One goal I have to accomplish before I die is to visit every continent, I've got North America, Asia and Europe down, four more to go. In a nutshell, I want to go everywhere, everywhere old, new, and exciting. Wherever I go though, I won't go for the sites, I don't want to be a tourist, I want to be apart of where I go and get involved in something.

I'm not sure about Antarctica, though. Not much to be apart of there unless you're doing scientific research. Maybe I could be an honorary penguin? Are the penguins really strict about that? I want to be an honorary penguin.

I'd also really like to go to England, I'll visit my uncle and aunt in London and freeload at their place. I hope they don't read this. But just in case, I will baby sit the twins for you if you let me stay.

There are so many places I'd like to go in the world, I can't even name them all. I want to go everywhere and learn everything I can from the places I go.

Most of all, more than anywhere else in the world, I want to go to Antarctica. So that I can be an honorary penguin.

This was so scattered I just can't chose one place that I would want to go. I spent forever thinking about it and couldn't do it. I think Antartica is my top choice.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, that sucks about your trip! Sorry to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sucks, but I ranted and got over it. It's not like I can change what happened so I gotta move forward and make the best of the new future.

    ReplyDelete