Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Temples, temples and Taco Bell



I have quite a list of place in the world I'd like to visit but I'll only mention a couple.

I don't know if I've ever mentioned on here that I'm half Italian, but I am, so I'd really like to go to Italy. I've been twice before, once with my family and the other time on a school ski trip, and they were both amazing and fun but I would really like to go myself and explore it myself, make it my own. I think it would great since I'm actually about to start learning to speak Italian too.

I'v always wanted to go to Japan too. I think Tokyo would be an amazing city to see, I mean it's got to be bursting with strange, unusual things to see and do. I'd also really love to visit Kyoto to all the old, beautiful temples. I've always had a fascination with Japanese temples, I think it started with all the manga I used to read. And also Japan is just a stunningly beautiful country.

Also along the lines of temples I'd like to see is the hidden temples at Angkor in Cambodia. I just think that they are so amazing looking and just unbelievably old and special and just words can't describe them.

And lastly, I'd like to visit the US. I know you're probably wondering why, (I don't really understand why anyone would want to come to the UK) but it's just somewhere that I think has huge impact on the world and pop culture. There's so much that I really want to see, admittly most of these are like fast food chains like Taco Bell but still. A couple of the cities I really want to visit if I ever get the chance is, New York, San Diego and Las Vegas.

2 comments:

  1. I'll snap pictures of my local Taco Bell for you next time I'm there :P (Same for next time I'm around San Diego)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) it's to bad you can't send food through the internet too :P

    ReplyDelete