Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I never thought I'd say,

I need to stop buying so many books. Don't get me wrong, I love to read, but right now I have an ever growing pile of books which I have yet to read. I've been really busy lately and haven't had time to read, which really sucks. Anytime I go into a bookshop (which I have to stop doing now) I actually have to stop myself from buying more. I guess I'll just have to wait until summer to get through them.

Anyway, part two, Osama Bin Laden. I think I feel very disconnected from the whole thing. I was 9 when 9/11 happened and I didn't really understand much about it. I think most of would have spent about half their life in a world full of fear of terrorism, but still I think the UK has slightly less of a threat. But I'm not sure how I feel about Bin Laden's death, I'm kind of indifferent to it, I'm not happy, I don't feel the need to celebrate it but I'm also not upset. I don't think his death will mean a better world, there will still be terrorist attacks and stuff like that. But what's done is done, he would of died at some point.

I'm sorry this is late, at least in my time zone and is poorly written because of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment