Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I need more occasions for this.

Sorry, late post, do I get a punishment? I don't like making excuses about stuff but I'll be honest, I got severely sick last night and didn't get a lucid moment to write anything. This happened a couple months ago, I need to find out what's causing it.

So this week's theme is things we enjoy doing but don't get to do often.

I like to wear pretty dresses. I only wear pants, long pants, no shorts and bulky jackets and sweatshirts because New England is ridiculously cold. I also just don't like dresses, I feel really awkward in them and worry about whether or not they might get caught on something, get pulled up or blown up by an inconvenient gust of wind.

But I really like long gorgeous ball gowns.

I only get to wear a pretty dress about once a year and that's at the Anime Boston formal ball. I kind of jump at the chances to wear formal dresses. I may not like regular dresses, but I make exceptions and I wish I had more chances to wear them.

Especially poofy dresses that go -swish-, like the Disney princess gowns. Belle's was always my favorite.

I also really like looking at wedding dresses, I don't plan on getting married in the future even though Life might have plans that conflict with mine. Either way, just looking at them is fun.

So that's what I like to do, wear pretty dresses, they're fun to wear and sometimes I like not wearing jeans and sweatpants. I'd say it was the childhood me from my Disney days, except I mainly remember watching DBZ and ThunderCats.

I also don't have many occasions to play video games, my brother hogs the consoles. And I know I'll never get around to buying Portal 2, there needs to be more hours in the day.

2 comments:

  1. I totally look at wedding dresses too even though I have no plans of getting married either. There's a wedding dress shop on my bus route and I always have to look in the window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fancy dresses too. Last summer I bought one at a thrift store just because it was too pretty to pass up, but I still haven't had a chance to wear it because there just haven't been any fancy dress occasions.

    ReplyDelete